REAR VIEW MIRROR REMOVAL
1. Remove plastic cover that covers the electrical connector to the mirror.
2. Use a screwdriver to pop out the connector from the cover and then remove the connector.
3. Twist mirror 1/4 turn anti-clockwise. Wiggle until it pops off. The electrical connector at the bottom with twist off at the same time.
4. Tuck the pigtail attached to the body under the headliner.
5. Install new mirror (many owners advise is to buy and install a fluid free mirror as the fluid mirrors have a history of leaking).